Electrical Safety Inspections
Inspect & Prevent
Electrical Safety Inspections are important in a variety of circumstances. For instance, you may have just purchased a new home and want to make sure that everything is working and performing correctly on the property. If you are looking to sell your current dwelling, you may want to produce a clean bill of electrical health for your home and offer extra peace of mind to any potential buyers.
If the Boy’s Electric team is already at your home for a scheduled installation or repair, we have no problem taking the extra time to complete inspections, code compliance, troubleshoot, or perform unexpected, on the spot repairs. We drive a “Warehouse on Wheels” and guarantee that most almost nothing can surprise us after 20 years of residential electrical care.
Unfortunately, electrical issues may be lurking that will surprise you! Especially if it’s been more than 10 years since you last had a professional electrician take a look at your system, it’s time. There’s no better tool for safety and prevention than an Electrical Safety Inspection. We honestly evaluate the condition and wear of your system and provide you with a detailed report, outlining our findings, and prioritizing any repairs.
When do I need an Electrical Safety Inspection?
- When looking to purchase a home
- When selling a home
- If it’s been 10 years since your home’s last evaluation
- If the home is over 40 years old
- If your home has undergone a major renovation
An Electrical Safety Inspection is an examination of your entire electrical system in order to catch any signs that its component aren’t functioning safely or meeting legal standards as set forth by the National Electric Code (NEC).
What We Cover:
- Examination of electrical system and electrical panels
- Condition of switches and wall outlets
- Verify proper functioning of AFCIs and GFCIs
- Potential wear of wiring
- Check all safety and security lighting
- Verify proper light bulb voltage
- Test of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- A detailed and itemized list of our findings
- And more!
Boy’s Electric provides comprehensive and professional Electrical Safety Inspections to homeowners in the Twin Cities area. We have over 20 years of experience with electrical, and are the local choice for quality safety and prevention services.